Photobucket

Friday, August 11, 2006

T.G.I.F !!!!!!!

I don't know about you guys but this has been a LONG busy week for me. I am glad it is coming to an end.


NOW Let's SHOP!!!!


I found bows to match the RHINESTONE line! (Great price too!!)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Rhinestone BOWS



I also found these tiny M2M PrimROSE hair bows *She also has bigger ones listed but here at my house SMALLER IS BETTER so I chose these! (And 99 cents, What a steal)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


M2M PUPPY PRIMROSE bows


Last but not least I found this CUSTOM M2M Palm Springs design....Check it out HERE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© 2008 Made to Match Universe |  free template by Blogspot tutorial