Photobucket

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ya know what they say about Curiosity, right??

I got a question today. I usually get one or two questions every other month but I decided to post this one as I am rather curious myself.

Chime in with your thoughts (YES, you can answer anonymously).

Here's the question:

While browsing on ebay I seem to usually come across several of the same type "necklace, bow, shirt" . . and so on. What I want to know is who is the originator of some of these items. I recently created a simple soldered charm and was bombarded with comments asking why I could not be ORIGINAL? Who says something is an ORIGINAL, anyway?

Great question! Now let's see if we can get you some answers!

WHO is the originator of the bottle cap necklace....bottle cap bow.....

WHO is the originator of those Loopty Loop LOOPY LOOP (Or whatever they are called)

WHO is the originator of the soldered charms?

WHO is the originator of Button Tees?

And anything else we are leaving off ! !

I will publish the comments later tonight for you Miss Question Asker !!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great question
Well, I know Reilybelle started making those button choker/headbands a couple months ago and now I see them listed by someone else. I also know she started making those lego necklaces and now you can find several sellers listing them.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think GirlieGirlBoutique or bowtique started those loopy bows

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a loopy?

I sure hope no one on ebay is claiming to be the original soldered charm maker. How Funny!

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A loopy loop is some sort of hair bow. I think Reillybelle also brought the bottle caps to ebay if I am not mistaken.

I know she created those cute belts with buttons and bottle caps.

Crystal

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and I know for a fact we have some button knee socks from CutiePatoodieboutique. We love those!

Crystal

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© 2008 Made to Match Universe |  free template by Blogspot tutorial