Photobucket

Monday, November 12, 2007

Play Hide and Seek with Designer's Notion

Here is how you play: add DN to your auction titles or auctions, grab a DN logo and stick it on your me pages (ASQ me and I will tell you how you can find a logo).We will be looking at your auctions and me pages to find you.Designer's Notion will be giving away a 1 week ad spot daily, to random people using DN in their titles/auctions and who are proudly displaying a DN logo. All daily winners will get put into a drawing for a grand prize package. There will be a prize for the person with the most Boutique listings using DN in their titles. There will also be a 3 month ad spot for the person with the most affiliate referrals.1, 2, 3, 4, ......ready or not, here I come!Daily winners will be notified by ASQ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© 2008 Made to Match Universe |  free template by Blogspot tutorial