Photobucket

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Can your roof stand up against 110 mph winds?

I am going to be honest with everyone. Roofing used to be the very last thing on my mind. Ok, actually I never thought about roofing at all! But here lately I have been thinking about roofs and roofing in general a lot lately because you see...We have been dealing with a ton of storms in this area. The storms have been production pretty strong winds. Those strong winds actually tore the shingles off of two roofs here in my neighborhood (The two right beside me). This made me automatically check my own roof for damage. I watched the roofers come out not once but twice to fix one of the homes. I recall thinking to myself if they would have repaired it with the right roofing the first time then they would not have had to come out the second time, right? Did you know that GAF Roofing, the number one roofing brand in America, produces products that can uphold against 110 MPH wind conditions? Not only can they stand up against strong winds but they look great too. There are so many colors and styles to choose from that it would be extremely difficult NOT to find something that would make your home look even better than it already does. GAF Roofing is recognized all over the country and they have the credentials and awards to prove it. For instance they were ranked #1 visual brand by Life magazine. GAF Roofing was also Named #1 in innovation for shingles and ridge ventilation by home builders. So, if you need a new roof wouldn't you feel more satisfied going with a company known as the most-recommended brand by upscale remodelers? Go ahead and take a look at their website and Explore GAF Roofing Options! You can also sign up for a free video on how to avoid most roofing disasters. Get a new roof that will look great and withstand just about anything mother nature throws at you.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© 2008 Made to Match Universe |  free template by Blogspot tutorial