Photobucket

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Q & A Time

I get several questions per day and thought I would take some time to answer some of them.


Question 1 :
I noticed you have been featuring MADE TO MATCH GYMBOREE items daily, how about featuring MADE TO MATCH CUSTOM clothing items?

My Answer: If that is something the viewers would like to say then I have no problem featuring Made to Match Custom clothing items. SEND ME YOUR DESIGNS!




Question 2:
What is your all time favorite Gymboree line?

My Answer: WOW, that's a tough question. There have been so many that I have claimed to be my favorite but if I had to choose one it would be Bon Voyage.


Question 3:
I loved the interview for Boutique BOWFAIRIES you did do you plan to do more? If so why not interview M2MA? I have not seen much of those girls lately and I believe they were the first ACCESSORY group on ebay.

My Answer: I am glad you liked the first interview. I will be featuring 3 more designers/groups this month. I do believe M2MA was the first accessory group out there but not sure what they are up to now. I would love to feature them! So if anyone knows their leader please have her email me so we can do an interview!


Question 4:

Will you be featuring other clothing lines soon?

My Answer: If you mean WILL I BE FEATURING ACCESSORIES TO MATCH OTHER CLOTHING COMPANIES, Yes! I have featured some before. However, I have not found many items out there. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING please send it to me!


Question 5:
Will you feature someone more than Once?

My Answer: Of course! If I see something outstanding I am going to showcase it no matter how many times the designer has been featured.




Thanks for the Questions! Keep them coming and I will do another Q & A soon.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© 2008 Made to Match Universe |  free template by Blogspot tutorial