Photobucket

Monday, February 26, 2007

Here's another question for you guys

WOW another question, We are on a roll ! haha

Hi Made to Match Universe!


I was wondering if your readers could help me. I am searching for those little adornments that I keep seeing pop up all over ebay. They look like they are made from felt or something. I see strawberry ones and scotty dog ones and many more. Can someone point me in the right direction??


Thanks so much.


(Name withheld)


I am pretty sure our reader is talking about these:



If so then here is a seller I found by typing FELT APPLIQUE in the search bar. If any of you lovely readers would like to help please post your findings!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh oh I sure hope the clippie nazi does not see this thread!

There was a big stink on one of the boards not too long ago. Someone claimed to be the creator of these things. WHAT A JOKE!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© 2008 Made to Match Universe |  free template by Blogspot tutorial