Photobucket

Friday, June 27, 2008

I couldn't resist posting this recipe

Yeah Yeah I know I am supposed to be showcasing some awesome accessories but I know someone out there needs a great recipe, right? I know someone is just searching for something special for that 4th of July cook-out.


Here's something PERFECT:

"Flag Cake"

Serves 12
Mix up and bake your favorite cake mix or recipe. Let cool.
Slice 1 cup of strawberries, set aside. Halve remaining strawberries, set aside.
Top cake (in pan) with 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1 cup blueberries and all of the whipped topping. Arrange remaining strawberry halves and blueberries on whipped topping to create a flag design. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© 2008 Made to Match Universe |  free template by Blogspot tutorial