Photobucket

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

2nd Interview of the Month w/ southern*bella*boutique

I have really enjoyed each and every interview I have read so far! I must say there are some very talented designers within the ebay boutique community and my next guest is no exception.


Today I will be interviewing Kasandria (Kas for short) of southern*bella*boutique. I hope you enjoy learning more about her designs!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


CLICK HERE TO VIEW AUCTIONS





Name:
Kasandria (but Kas is SO much easier lol)



Website:
http://stores.ebay.com/Southern-Bella-Boutique


Ebay ID:
southern*bella*boutique



Tell us a little about yourself:

First I want to thank M2M Universe for featuring me.

I'm 24 and a SAHM to 2 beautiful kids. Gabriel just started Kindergarten and is 5 years old. I also have my little troublemaker Isabella who recently turned 2.
I have been on ebay for right at 2 years. I started out selling some clothes the kids had grown out of and have branched out from there.

I've always had a creative side from writing poetry when I was a teen to now doing graphics full time. I love to do everything from backgrounds, ME pages, templates, and more. Just about anything.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Items you sell:
Auction Makeovers, Background Sets, Templates, Logos, Me Pages, and my children's gently used boutique wear.


How long have you been designing m2m items?
Ever since my Isabella was born I've had a passion for Gymboree.
When I started doing graphics I would make scrapbook elements to match her outfits. Then I branched out to include templates for sellers who sell Gymboree and other M2M items.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Tell us more about your designs?
What makes them different from everyone else? I take the time to study each item in the line. Usually we buy at least one full outfit from each line. I find my favorite elements from the line and begin to create the templates around those items. I also like going back and looking at the older lines and "featuring" them.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What’s your favorite gymboree line?
Oh man I have to pick 1??? lol. For girl's it would be a tie between Mod Zebra and Palm Springs. For Boys my all time favorite piece is the footbal sweaters from the Varsity lines.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Anything else you would like to add?
I want to thank M2M Universe again for featuring me. There are alot of ppl out there with a passion for Gymboree. Now we have a place to come and see what's out there!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Also if you are needing a particular M2M graphic or template and you don't see it in my store just contact me and I can get it for you.




WOW is all I can say about Kas! I have seen many templates listed on ebay but these have to be some of THE BEST out there. If you need M2M templates search for southern*bella*boutique on ebay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© 2008 Made to Match Universe |  free template by Blogspot tutorial